Designed to assist residents who have an emergency within a flat or communal area

Give you and your management team peace of mind that in the event of a home emergency your residents can get help quickly and easily.  An emergency can happen at any time and our comprehensive home emergency cover means your residents can get problems from storm damage to failure of boilers and central heating resolved quickly and efficiently.   Cover can be provided as part of your Blocks of flats insurance policy for flats and/or communal areas.

Emergencies covered:

  • Total failure or complete breakdown of the main heating system
  • Plumbing and drainage problems
  • Damage which compromises the security of the property
  • Breakage or mechanical failure of the sole toilet
  • Failure of electricity or gas supply
  • Lost keys
  • Vermin infestation

Our insurers are able to offer two options:

  1. Flats and communal areas
  • £29.00 per flat
  • Nil excess
  • Call-out charges, parts and labour up to £500.000 (including VAT)
  • A minimum of 75% of the flats within the block must be covered
  • A minimum premium of £75.00
  1. Communal areas only
  • £30.00
  • Nil excess
  • Call-out charges, parts and labour up to £500.00 (including VAT)

Premiums include IPT (Insurance Premium Tax).

Talk to the experts

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.