Our Landlord Insurance provides protection for your property, tenants and rental activities that you carry out whether you rent properties as a professional business or as a second-income generator.

There may be a higher number of risks to your property when you rent it out and these will not be covered under a standard home insurance policy.

What does Landlord Insurance cover?

Get in touch with our experienced and knowledgeable team to get a competitive landlord insurance quote today.

Talk to the experts

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Read what our customers had to say about us

“Please accept my deep gratitude for all your help, professionalism and efficiency with this, very much appreciated. Rest assured that I will recommend you whenever possible to other people”