If you’re a buy-to-let landlord, you’ll need specialist Buy-to-Let insurance as a standard home insurance policy will not provide you with the protection you need against many of the risks associated with letting out properties.

Becoming a landlord can be a great way to generate a second-income, but in some instances, there will be mishaps and misunderstandings that having a comprehensive buy-to-let home insurance policy in place can help you navigate. Sometimes these issues are as a result of the tenant’s actions, others it can be bad luck or mechanical issues like boilers breaking down, or washing machines leaking.

Insurance for buy-to-let landlords can cover a range of different things, including:

  • Buy-to-let buildings insurance – protection for the structure of the property
  • Contents insurance – insurance for the contents within it, if you’ve let the property out part or fully furnished
  • Liability insurance
  • Loss of rent
  • Legal cover
  • Home emergencies
  • Multi-property cover
  • Landlord Rent Guarantee Insurance & Legal Expenses Cover is also available

Our experienced team can talk you through all of the above, and help you find a buy-to-let property insurance policy that suits your exact requirements, because after all, not all letting arrangements, properties or tenants are the same.

For more information, or to request a buy-to-let insurance quote, please complete the form below.

Talk to the experts

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Read what our customers had to say about us

“Due to the exceptional service you’ve demonstrated, all Members of the RTM have confirmed that, we want Lansdown to handle all our insurance needs in future. “