Summary of Cover
Flats & Residential Property Insurance
- Damage to property insured against Fire and additional perils of Lightning, Explosion, Aircraft, Smoke, Earthquake, Subterranean Fire, Spontaneous Fermentation, Theft, Riot & Commotion, Malicious Persons, Storm or Flood, Escape of Oil or Water, Impact by Vehicles or Animals, Breakage or Collapse of Communication Aerials, Subsidence and Accidental Damage.
- Contents of common parts including: furniture, carpets, curtains, equipment and tenants’ improvements up to a limit of £25,000 – can be increased
- Contract Works
- Damage caused by Falling Trees
- Accidental Damage to Underground Pipes or Cables plus up to £5,000 for loss of Metered Water
- Current re-building cost enhanced by 33.33% to cover post-loss inflation
- Capital Additions, up to 10% for extensions/alterations
- Trace and Access costs for locating the source of damage caused by escaping water
- Damage to Landscaped Gardens by Emergency Services
- Loss of Rent or Alternative Accommodation (including pets), 33.33% of Building Sum Insured
- Glass Breakage
- Employers’ Liability – Indemnity Limit £10,000,000
- Public Liability – Indemnity Limit £10,000,000
- Cover for Unoccupied Flats – subject to reasonable precautions
- Helpline for Claims Assistance/Emergencies
- Legal Expenses
This is a Summary of the cover and is subject to normal acceptance criteria and the conditions and exclusions of the Insurers’ Policy. A full policy wording is available on request.
Lansdown Insurance Brokers in partnership with Allianz, Ecclesiastical, Covea, and RSA.
Read what our customers had to say about us
“I just wanted to let you know how brilliantly you dealt with this claim for me, and I was genuinely so pleased with the service”