- Damage to property insured against Fire and additional perils of Lightning, Explosion, Aircraft, Smoke, Earthquake, Subterranean Fire, Spontaneous Fermentation, Theft, Riot & Commotion, Malicious Persons, Storm or Flood, Escape of Oil or Water, Impact by Vehicles or Animals, Breakage or Collapse of Communication Aerials, Subsidence and Accidental Damage.
- Contents of common parts including: furniture, carpets, curtains, equipment and tenants’ improvements up to a limit of £25,000 – can be increased
- Contract Works
- Damage caused by Falling Trees
- Accidental Damage to Underground Pipes or Cables plus up to £5,000 for loss of Metered Water
- Current re-building cost enhanced by 33.33% to cover post-loss inflation
- Capital Additions, up to 10% for extensions/alterations
- Trace and Access costs for locating the source of damage caused by escaping water
- Damage to Landscaped Gardens by Emergency Services
- Loss of Rent or Alternative Accommodation (including pets), 33.33% of Building Sum Insured
- Glass Breakage
- Employers’ Liability – Indemnity Limit £10,000,000
- Public Liability – Indemnity Limit £10,000,000
- Cover for Unoccupied Flats – subject to reasonable precautions
- Helpline for Claims Assistance/Emergencies
- Legal Expenses
This is a Summary of the cover and is subject to normal acceptance criteria and the conditions and exclusions of the Insurers’ Policy. A full policy wording is available on request.
Lansdown Insurance Brokers in partnership with Allianz, Ecclesiastical, Covea, and RSA.