What is Property Owners’ Insurance?

If you own multiple properties, consolidating your insurance for each into a single Property Owners’ Insurance policy can provide a range of benefits. From having one renewal date to manage, to the potential cost-savings of merging several policies into one that’s tailored to protect your unique property portfolio.

Specialist Property Owners’ Insurance brokers since 1964

We’ve been helping property owners across the UK protect their property investments with bespoke Property Owners’ Insurance for over 50 years. Whether your property is residential, commercial or a mixture of both, we’ve built a reputation for excellence based on the personal service and expert, impartial advice we provide.

As a specialist Property Owners’ Insurance broker, we have strong relationships with the leading UK property owners’ insurers. Our experienced team have a thorough understanding of the market and can explain the types and level of cover you need to protect your investment and avoid unforeseen issues such as underinsurance. We will guide you through a Property Owners’ Insurance comparison, so you can be confident you’re getting the best policy for your needs.

What insurance do property owners need?

From residential property owners’ insurance to commercial property owners’ insurance, block of flats insurance, insurance for houses in multiple occupancy (HMOs) and landlords insurance – each client we work with has slightly different requirements, based on their unique portfolio.

However, there are some key types of cover that all property owners should consider. These include:

  • Buildings insurance for multiple properties
  • Business interruption insurance – protection against loss of income following damage to your property
  • Property owners’ liability insurance – covering costs and damages if your tenants or the public are injured on your property
  • Unoccupied property insurance – cover for theft, malicious damage, natural disasters and more when your property is unoccupied for an extended period of time
  • Terrorism insurance – Protect your property if access is restricted or a catastrophic terrorism incident occurs
  • Rent guarantee insurance – cover if your tenant fails to pay their rent
  • Legal expenses insurance – covering the costs of legal defence
  • Employers’ liability insurance – designed to cover compensation claims and legal fees if an employee sues for illness or injury caused by their work.

Request a Property Owners’ Insurance quote

Get in touch with our experts today for impartial advice and a no-obligation Property Owners’ Insurance quote.

"*" indicates required fields

Type of Property*
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.